redos and the project developer HLG will be comprehensively refurbish Rhein-Ruhr Zentrum in the next years. For up to 200 million euros, the center is to become the “living room of the Ruhr area” – and thus a place that offers families shopping, action and entertainment. Christine Hager, Managing Director / Head of Shopping Center Asset Management at redos, and HLG Managing Director Christian Diesen, spoke to the regional newspaper “Westdeutsche Allgemeine Zeitung” about the revitalisation plans. Read the full article here.
- redos buys six retail properties from EDEKA
- Sonja Naber joins redos Group as Senior Transaction Manager
- redos Group appoints Timo Singer as Head of Portfolio Management
- Expanding the collaboration: redos contracts out the management of a portfolio of four shopping centers to ECE
- redos and HLG submit initial building approval application for comprehensive revitalisation of Rhein-Ruhr Zentrum