The Rhein-RUhr Zentrum in Mülheim an der Ruhr is about to undergo the biggest modernisation in its history. In its 30/2019 edition, Lebensmittel Zeitung reports on the extensive revitalisation project that the redos Group is implementing together with project developer HLG in the coming years. In addition to a redesign of entrances and walkways, four thematic areas around fashion, fresh food, gastronomy as well as events and sports are planned. In particular, the expansion of the entertainment sector for daytime and evening use will address younger target groups in the future.
In an interview with Lebensmittel Zeitung, Christine Hager, Managing Director / Head of Shopping Center Asset Management at redos, and Christian Diesen, Managing Partner at HLG, present the plans to turn the center into the “living room of the Ruhr area”. Read the full report here.
- Sonja Naber joins redos Group as Senior Transaction Manager
- redos Group appoints Timo Singer as Head of Portfolio Management
- Expanding the collaboration: redos contracts out the management of a portfolio of four shopping centers to ECE
- redos and HLG submit initial building approval application for comprehensive revitalisation of Rhein-Ruhr Zentrum
- QUO VADIS, 10-12 February 2020