About one year ago the joint venture of the North Haven Real Estate Fund IX Global, managed by Morgan Stanley Real Estate Investing (MSREI), and the redos Group acquired the Rhein-Ruhr Zentrum in Mülheim an der Ruhr. Today, preparations are in full swing for the upcoming refurbishment of the center. For issue 32/2019 of the real estate newspaper Immobilien Zeitung, Christine Hager, Managing Director / Head of Shopping Center Asset Management at redos, and Christian Diesen, Managing Director of the project developer HLG, spoke to editor Thorsten Karl about the revitalisation plans. As part of the modernisation, the new center will for example be divided into the four areas Marketplace, Family and Entertainment, Sports Gallery and Foodcourt. Read all the details about further measures planned and the targeted submission date of the building application here.
- Sonja Naber joins redos Group as Senior Transaction Manager
- redos Group appoints Timo Singer as Head of Portfolio Management
- Expanding the collaboration: redos contracts out the management of a portfolio of four shopping centers to ECE
- redos and HLG submit initial building approval application for comprehensive revitalisation of Rhein-Ruhr Zentrum
- QUO VADIS, 10-12 February 2020