With the Brandenburg shopping centre Einkaufszentrum Wust, redos is refurbishing another established retail location. The destination has been established for more than 25 years, but had been ageing. redos now intends to create an attractive, versatile and accessible centre for all generations. In the Brandenburger Wochenblatt, Carola Obermöller, Managing Director / Head of Investment Management at redos, and Center Manager Torben Seifert from Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield, talk aoout on the concrete measures. Read the full article here.
- redos buys six retail properties from EDEKA
- Sonja Naber joins redos Group as Senior Transaction Manager
- redos Group appoints Timo Singer as Head of Portfolio Management
- Expanding the collaboration: redos contracts out the management of a portfolio of four shopping centers to ECE
- redos and HLG submit initial building approval application for comprehensive revitalisation of Rhein-Ruhr Zentrum