Hamburg, 16 January 2020 – Hamburg-based redos Group, one of Germany’s leading retail property specialists, has strengthened its head office management team with the addition of Timo Singer (44), who has been appointed Head of Portfolio Management with effect from mid-January. In this capacity, he will be in charge of portfolio and asset optimisation for the company’s shopping centre investments as well as its fund management business.
Timo Singer brings many years of experience at various international companies, including specifically in portfolio management and asset management. Most recently, he served for eight years as senior vice president at Cerberus Global Investments in Amsterdam, and prior to that as head of portfolio strategy at Generali Deutschland Immobilien GmbH (now Generali Real Estate). Following completion of his studies in business, he began his career at KPMG Deutsche Treuhand-Gesellschaft AG as a senior corporate finance associate within the real estate practice.
The position of Head of Portfolio Management has been newly created for Timo Singer. Oliver Herrmann, Managing Director / Head of Business Development at redos, explains: “This step is part of our growth strategy. I am delighted that we were able to recruit Timo Singer, who is a seasoned real estate and finance expert. Through the expertise which he brings, we are putting the foundations in place to further expand our position in the highly competitive German real estate market.”
- Sonja Naber joins redos Group as Senior Transaction Manager
- redos Group appoints Timo Singer as Head of Portfolio Management
- Expanding the collaboration: redos contracts out the management of a portfolio of four shopping centers to ECE
- redos and HLG submit initial building approval application for comprehensive revitalisation of Rhein-Ruhr Zentrum
- QUO VADIS, 10-12 February 2020