From 21 to 22 April 2019, redos will take part in the Deusches Forum für Handel und Handelsimmobilien in Düsseldorf. At InterContinental, the German Council of Shopping Centers and the EHI Retail Institute are expecting around 400 participants. The focus will be on topics such as revitalisation and digitalisation.
For more details, please click here.
Your way to the event:
- Sonja Naber joins redos Group as Senior Transaction Manager
- redos Group appoints Timo Singer as Head of Portfolio Management
- Expanding the collaboration: redos contracts out the management of a portfolio of four shopping centers to ECE
- redos and HLG submit initial building approval application for comprehensive revitalisation of Rhein-Ruhr Zentrum
- QUO VADIS, 10-12 February 2020