How are IT technologies and the Fridays for Future movement changing society and consumer behaviour? And how can retail benefit? These are only some of the questions that Christine Hager, Managing Director / Head of Shopping Center Asset Management at redos and chair of the German Council of Shopping Centers, discusses with the journalist Richard Haimann in issue 3/2019 of German Council Magazine. “The stationary retail sector must become more dynamic overall,” says Hager. According to her, stationary retail has to think of how to bring digitization to the store and expand its range of services. Read the entire interview here.
- Sonja Naber joins redos Group as Senior Transaction Manager
- redos Group appoints Timo Singer as Head of Portfolio Management
- Expanding the collaboration: redos contracts out the management of a portfolio of four shopping centers to ECE
- redos and HLG submit initial building approval application for comprehensive revitalisation of Rhein-Ruhr Zentrum
- QUO VADIS, 10-12 February 2020